Last Updated: October 2, 2023
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
Planny Drive Ltd. (hereinafter: “Planny Drive”,“We”, “Us” or “Our“)offers useful up-to-date content from visible sources regarding roadtrips, and nature camping and offers a powerful trip planner to simplifyassembling a successful road trip (hereinafter:“Services”).
Planny Drive determines what data is collected, how this data is used,and how the data is protected.
If you need any clarifications about how We process your personal dataor would like to exercise your data subject rights, please email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.Alternatively, you can contact Us at our global HQ using the belowpostal address:Planny Drive Compliance Manager
8 Hashlosha St. Petah Tikva Israel, Zip Code: 49380.
Websites Within Scope
This Privacy & Cookies Policy applies only to Planny Drive. The Servicesmay contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by PlannyDrive. Please remember that our Privacy & Cookies Policy is no longer ineffect when you use any link to leave the above-mentioned website. Yourbrowsing and interaction on any other websites, including those thathave a link on Our website, is subject to that website’s own rules andpolicies. Such third parties may use their own methods to collectinformation about you. We are not responsible for the data collectionpolicy and methods on such websites.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data from you for one or more of the followingpurposes:
- To provide you with information that you have requested or which We think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest; and
- To intermediate commercial transactions between you and third-party advertisers/companies; and
- To ensure the security and safe operation of Our websites and underlying business infrastructure, and
- To manage any communication between you and Planny Drive.; and
- To enable us to improve the Services and better understand our users and the markets in which we operate. For example, we may conduct or facilitate research and use learnings about how people use our Services.
Lawful Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
The table below describes the various forms of personal data We collect,the purposes of collecting the aforesaid data, the lawful basis fordoing so, and the period for which We will retain each type of data. Wehave processes in place to make sure that only those people in ourorganization who need to access your data can do so. Several dataelements are collected for multiple purposes, as the table below shows.Some data may be shared with third parties and, where this happens, thisis also described below:
|Purpose of collection||Information category||Data collected||Purpose for collection||Lawful basis for processing||Data shared with?||Retention period|
|To provide you with information||Subject matter information||Personal name, company name, geographic location, email address.||To provide appropriate online email about products and Servicesthat you have requested||Consent||Internally only||Maximum 8 years from the date the information is collected. 6months if a marketing email is left unopened|
|To provide further, related, online or email, mobile applicationor phone information and ongoing news updates in relation to theidentified area of interest||Consent||Internally only|
|Personal contact information as provided through website formsor at trade shows or any other means.||General mailing list subscription||Consent||Internally only|
|Security||Security information||Technical information, as described above, as well as any otherinformation that may be required for this purpose||To protect our websites and infrastructure from cyber-attacks orother threats and to report and deal with any illegal acts||Legitimate interest||Internally, forensic, and other organizations with whom We mightcontract for this purpose||Relevant statutes of limitation|
|Communications||Contact information||Personal name, company name, contact details, identificationdetails||To communicate with you about any issue that you raise with Usor which follows from an interaction between Us||Legitimate interest||Internally and, as necessary, with professional advisers||Relevant statutes of limitation|
|Services improvement||Transaction details||Technical data, as described above||To improve the services provided by Us||Legitimate interest||Internally only||Maximum 8 years from the date the data is collected.|
Other than the above mentioned, Planny Drive does not collect any“Special Categories of Personal Data” which is defined as follows:personal data, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions,religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership; dataconcerning health or sex life and sexual orientation; genetic data orbiometric data; information about criminal convictions and offences.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 andPlanny Drive does not knowingly collect or solicit personal informationfrom anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons toregister with the Service.
You can ask Us to stop sending you marketing messages or modify youremail preferences at any time through any of the following methods:
- by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you; or
- by contacting Us at any time using the contact details motioned above.
Storage of Personal Data
- Our website and web applications are hosted in the United States.
- Our customer relationship management, marketing, and accounting systems are in Israel.
- We use Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) as part of our processing environment. Unless specifically stated otherwise, We are the data controller, in respect of all these CSPs.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise all the CSPs that We use are US-located processing facilities.
We have appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data.Risk assessment, including assessing risks to the rights and freedoms ofdata consumers, is at the heart of our Information Security ManagementSystem (ISMS). We limit access to your personal data to employees andother staff on a need-to-know basis. All such people are subject to acontractual duty of confidentiality.
We do not, however, have any control over what happens between yourdevice and the boundary of our data infrastructure. You should be awareof the many data security risks that exist and take appropriate steps tosafeguard your own data. We accept no liability in respect of breachesthat occur beyond our sphere of control.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any actual or suspectedpersonal data breaches. For your information, if you are within theEuropean Union We are obligated to inform you and the supervisoryauthority within the European Union regarding a breach concerning yourdata or risk of breach of your data within 72 hours of discovering thebreach.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
As a data subject whose personal information We hold, you have certainrights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact Ususing the contact information provided above. In order to process yourrequest, We will ask you to provide two valid forms of identificationfor verification purposes. If you are within the European Union, yourrights are as follows:
- The right of access: You may request a copy of the personal data We hold about you, free of charge. Once We have verified your identity and, if relevant, the authority of any third-party requestor, We will provide You the related personal data We hold about you as well as the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed;
- The retention period or envisioned retention period for that personal data, and
- When personal data has been collected from a third party, the source of the personal data.
- The right to rectification: When you believe We hold inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you, you may exercise your right to correct or complete this data. This may be used with the right to restrict the processing of your personal data to make sure that incorrect/incomplete information is not processed until it is corrected.
- The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’): Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing personal data, you may request that We delete your personal data. This includes personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure erasure.
- The right to restrict processing: You may ask Us to stop processing your personal data. We will still hold the data, but will not process it any further. This right is an alternative to the right to erasure. If one of the following conditions applies you may exercise the right to restrict processing:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested;
- Processing of the personal data is unlawful;
- We no longer need the personal data for processing, but the personal data is required for part of a legal process, and
- The right to object has been exercised and processing is restricted pending a decision on the status of the processing.
The right to Opt-Out the data collection: you may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services. In addition, you may contact us, as detailed above, and we will make all efforts to help you.
Note that once you opt out, part of the Services provided by Us might no longer be available and some features may not work properly.
- The right to data portability: You may request your set of personal data be transferred to another controller or processor, provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format. This right is only available if the original processing was based on consent, if the processing is by automated means, and if the processing is based on the fulfillment of a contractual obligation.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data where:
- Processing is based on legitimate interest;
- Processing is for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Processing is for the purposes of scientific or historical research;
- Processing involves automated decision-making and profiling.
- Withdraw consent: This right only exists where We are relying on consent to process your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, We may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of our website and Services. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. We may also collect, use, and share “Aggregated Data” such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Data, but once in aggregated form, it will not constitute Personal Data for the purposes of the GDPR as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if We combine or connect Aggregated Data with your Personal Data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, We treat the combined data as Personal Data which will be used in accordance with this Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Please note that we use “cookie” technology to customize and enhanceYour online experience on the Platform. Cookies are pieces ofinformation transferred to Your hard drive when You use the Website thatautomatically identifies Your browser to Our server whenever Youinteract with Our website. This technology allows Us to improve the wayOur website works to maximize your browsing experience. Such technologyis a common feature of many websites and is necessary for certainfeatures of Our website to function properly or in order to provide anonline service to you.
In addition, we use the cookie services of third parties as specifiedhereunder:
- Google Remarketing – in order to market products and services we believe may interest you. You may be exposed to our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you and to do so based on the pages you have visited on our Website. To Opt-Out (as specified above) of Google Remarketing, you may customize the browser settings of Your Device to notify You when a browser cookie is sent or to refuse browser cookies altogether.
The third parties mentioned above are completely independent and we donot control any of them. You may customize the browser settings of yourdevice to notify You when a browser cookie is sent or to refuse browsercookies altogether. Please be advised that if you decide to refuse/blockcookie activity, some parts of Our website won’t work properly or not atall. Thus, potentially reducing your options on Our website. Pleasecheck your browser for instructions on how to make these adjustments.
Changes to this Policy
We will reply to your complaint as soon as possible, and within thereasonable time and resources to investigate the matter.